Barclay Engineering has a well developed team, capable of supplying high quality drafting and design services. AutoCAD is used for general services while Inventor is used for 3D imaging services to suit any project requirement.
Our fabrication capabilities are supported by the latest machinery, including the only Finn-Power laser cutter and punch in Western Australia and highly skilled, accredited trades people.
Our design and manufacturing capabilities include:
- Custom Engineering Solutions
- Commercial Projects
- Oil & Gas Projects
- Power Generation Projects
- Mining Projects
- Gas Turbine Enclosures & Exhaust
- Industrial Steel Fabrication
- Marine Ventilation & Exhaust Systems
- Heavy Mining Equipment & Rail Acoustics
- AHU/HVAC Enclosures & Equipment
- General ducting and pipe work
- Project Management
- Design Engineering & Drafting Services
Our manufacturing facilities in Canning Vale, Western Australia cover a total area of 13,000m2. Comprising of 3000m2 fully equipped workshop, 500m2 office facility along with 9500m2 of hardstand. The workshop is tooled to handle fabrication of Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, and Aluminium along with many other specialist requirements. Our welding teams are accredited up to ASME IX standards.